Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thinking Thursday: Week 1

I've decided to use this blog not only to hold myself accountable but to share all the things I've learned in the past 5 months and continue to learn everyday. I also want to let all of you in on my inspirational and motivational secrets...what keeps me going. Every day of the week will have a different theme so don't miss a day (or you could just catch up on the weekend which I will be taking off....from blogging anyway).

Thinking Thursdays will highlight the media I use to stay motivated and inspired. From books to podcasts to blogs to magazines to movies to youtube, I use a variety of media to hype me up. For example:







Isn't Ben just AMAZING! It makes me cry every time I watch that video and then I want to go out and run.

I'm also reading this book which is also AMAZING. Louis Zamperini's endurance both on the track and during the war that shaped our nation (WWII) is truly inspiring.


Remember....all you have to do is do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment