Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tunage Tuesday: Week 2

Every week I change up the music I listen to while I run. This is what I'm listening to this week:

"Talk"....Coldplay (during 5 minute warm up)
"Viva la vida"....Coldplay
"Have you got it in you?".... Imogene Heap
"The Middle"....Jimmy Eat World
"Double or Nothing"....Kenny Loggins (on the Rocky IV Soundtrack)
"Need you Now"....Lady Antebellum
"War/Fanfare for Rocky"....Rocky IV Soundtrack
"Hello World"....Lady Antebellum (during 5 minute cool down)

Yes, I am a nerd...I LOVE the entire Rocky IV Soundtrack...love the movie too. I got the tape of the Rocky IV soundtrack for Christmas 25 years ago!!! I wore it out on my walkman and it still stands the test of time for me :). Try it out and see if you don't just LOVE it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment